Your artwork can be uploaded on the product page for products that accommodate artwork.
If you choose to email your artwork upon completion of your order please send your logo/artwork to email@example.com
- Acceptable file formats for acrylic and other products are PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, AI (CS5), EPS, CDR, BMP.
- File formats for glass awards must be EPS, CDR, AI (CS5), Vector PDF. We cannot use JPG, GIF or BMP images for glass awards.
- All images must be a high resolution – min 300dpi **
- If the quality of your logo/artwork is below our required standard we will ask for another file before giving you the option of redrawing your artwork at an additional cost – this will also delay production time.
- We cannot use copyrighted material without proof of permission of use.
**PLEASE NOTE: Images used on internet websites are 72 – 96dpi, this is too low to produce a good result, and image quality cannot be improved by increasing the resolution to 300dpi. A good quality image is at least 300dpi in its original form.
If you are unable to provide the correct artwork for your specific job we can redraw it as a vector file at an additional cost of $65.00